Author Topic: "What??? Velluto Redux????"  (Read 560 times)

Offline AR-T

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
"What??? Velluto Redux????"
« on: February 03, 2020, 08:19:08 PM »
Yes, I know.................a lot of you think we are all just hot air, as I have been promising an "updated" version of that amp. In a nutshell, I think I worked out the little problems that annoyed me (and a lot of you) since it came out. Still needs some more listening tests, before we get to the end. But, I can see the end!!

10 years after I said it would happen..................

So, here is the deal:

Since we are making a concerted effort to use stuff that I had to move (without any help!) from the old dumpy building to the nice new clean one, it looks like we can make 3 or 4 of both versions. And we will discount them.....................maybe 40% (has not been determined), but I want all that space cleared out, and we could use the money. So, great deals should be available, but we are not going to give them away for free. Capisce?

I really like the way they sound now, so we are very close. The only obstacle could be the usual...........................yeah, we need to find filter caps for the PSU.

It is always filter caps for the PSU.................................

Which reminds me..................................if we keep the original Legato, the filter caps will need to be different. Maybe we will find something we like that can be used for the Legato.

Or not!

Time will tell...................